GOOD DAY GAS GIVEAWAY Contest
- Entrants must be legal Georgia residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of New World Communications of Atlanta, Inc., on behalf of television station WAGA, (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per person. Contest registration begins 12:01 AM local time on Monday October 15, the giveaway begins at 12:01 AM local time on October 22, 2012 and all entries must be received by 12:00 PM local time on November 20, 2012.
- To enter, visit www.facebook.com/fox5atlanta and like the FOX 5 Facebook page to continue to the contest page. check the box indicating that you have read the contest rules and click submit. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entry information is provided to sponsor, not to Facebook. You can also enter by visiting Good Day’s Gas Money
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WAGA’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- WAGA is not responsible for telephone system failure or any other inability of entrants to reach the telephone entry line.
- WAGA station personnel will judge the contest, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including whether entrant called timely.
- All calls received from ineligible entrants will be void.
- By calling the designated telephone line each contestant gives permission to WAGA to record and/or broadcast contestant’s telephone call. All entries become property of WAGA.
- Each weekday beginning October 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM thru November 20, 2012, two entrants will be selected by random drawing from among all valid entries. Watch Good Day Atlanta the following weekday to see if your name is announced. (For example, the names drawn on Friday, October 19th will be announced on Monday, October 22nd .) One entrant’s name will be announced between 6AM – 7AM. The second entrant’s name will be announced between 7AM – 8AM. To win, each entrant must call 404-724-4469 within ten (10) minutes of their name being announced. All entries not selected remain eligible for subsequent drawings during this giveaway.
- Each winner will receive a Shell Oil gas gift card. The approximate retail value of the prize is $100.00. The prize is provided by WAGA FOX 5.
- The winners will be notified at the time of their call. The winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion within fourteen (14) business days of the date that they are selected as a winner or they will be disqualified. If any winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will not be awarded.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prizes. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
ODDS OF WINNING: MISCELLANEOUS
- Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, and photograph for broadcast, online posting, and/or in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.myfoxatlanta.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WAGA FOX 5, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306 through November 20, 2012.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after November 20, 2012 to: WAGA FOX 5, “Good Day’s Gas Money Facebook” contest, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. The order in which entries are received will have no bearing on the selection of the winner. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.